~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Haha...

Kenneth showed me his 'webcam' through MSN... Funny(I was almost laughing my head of actually)... But it was nice... It's actually not a webcam but his palmtop camera and a software that made his palmtop camera acts as a webcam... Makes me feel like getting a webcam liao... Haha... But I got no money... Kenneth a real funny guy... He's a really nice guy also... Always helpful and always there... I added a link to his blog on my blog... Take a look... ;o)

Talked to Him on MSN... He's always got funny comments to make me laugh... Haha... It was so nice of him to actually chat with me... It wasn't a long chat, but it's really nice... Coz he a real busy guy, and when I say busy, it's the busy 6 to 7 day a week type of busy... So I'm really happy that he could still chat with me... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home