~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Saturday, September 25, 2004

KTV!!

Met up my secondary school friends Peiyi, Jiayun and Yuying at Orchard... As usual, I was late... Haha... We were supposed to meet at 3pm, but I only reached at 4.30pm... Luckily I got tell them I'm going to be late... We did some window shopping and helped Peiyi decided on a birthday present for her another friend... Peiyi really took a long time in Guess looking for something she could spent her $60 voucher on... But unfortunately, she can't find anything to her liking... A little waste of our time sia... ;0P

Then we went for a Karaoke session at Party World... Peiyi was loud and funny... Haha... Then she sang until halfway she too tired liao... Coz she used too much strength to be loud... Hahaha... Overall it was a still fun... Except it was a bit too expensive... Next time we do go on a karaoke session, I think we better go on weekdays... It's cheaper this way... ;o)

I reached home at 11pm... That's quite late for our gathering... And boy was I tired from all the singing... Haha... Then I received a sms from Peiyi that she got full marks for her programming lab exercise... Congrats to her!! ;o)

Tired... I think I better go sleep... Nite nite... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home