~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sian...

Didn't do much stuff today... Slept till very late... Stayed at home all day... Downloaded some stuff on the web and watch a movie on VCD... My mom cooked dinner and it was really nice... Heehee... ;o)

All the projects I'm doing are so stressful... Haiz... I'm way too easily stressed... :o(

I showed ask Him to visit my blog and he totally didn't remember what he said before and even asked me who commented me this way... Haiz... Then when I asked him for comments about my blog, he gave the usual 'no comments' phrase then went offline... SIAN~~~ Although I more or less used to this liao... But overall, I'm still glad I got to talk to him through MSN... I treasure everything about him... And every moment spent with him or chatting to him... Even though sometimes it may be short... ;o)

1 Comments:

  • I think u over exert ur energy on Sat nite..hope u feel better soon, not so blur pls :P

    the next 2 weeks is crucial for our projects.. hope we can pull though it :)

    hope ur "him" will appreciate u someday.. don't give up!

    Lip Hong

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Sep 27, 12:12:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home