~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Funny... Shopping... Disappointed...

Spoke to Him in the afternoon... Due to some reasons, His behaviour was so funny... Hahahahaha... It's really a rare sight to see Him behaving in such a funny way... Heeheehee... ;oD

Sent my bro's K700i for servicing at Wisma, so might as well do some shopping with my Mom... I got an OG membership card as a result of this shopping spree... Heehee...;o)

But haiz... Disappointed sia... I saw a pair of sandals I really like at Wisma's Charles and Keith but left only the display set... It was dirty already so there's no point buying it... Sad... I'm going to try calling some of the other branches tomorrow afternoon... Hope there will be stock... Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home