~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

ELIT... FYP... Him... Blog...

Woo hoo!~! My ELIT (Ethnics and Law of IT) test scored 87!~! Wow!~! Long time never score so high liao!~! Hahahaha... So happy... Am I too happy?? This test is only 20% of the overall mark for ELIT... ;oP

Haiz... Still working hard on FYP... Hope I can finish it... Stressed... :o(

Chat with him on MSN today... Got to know more about him... Yeah!~! Heehee... I find he can really make me laugh... Even though we are only chatting on MSN, it's enough to make me laugh liao... I really like to chat with him... ;o)

Visited all my friends' blogs for updates... I saw Kenneth update... There is a reference to 'her' on his blog... Woo~~ Hahaha... I'm publising 'her' sia... ;oP
Added a new link to Jasmine's sister's blog... ;o)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home