~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Him...

Talked to Him on MSN... His MSN got problem and I helped him check if there are solutions... Unfortunately no... Haiz... Really wished that I can help him more...
I asked Him whether he got check out my blog coz I never see his comments (half-expected it coz he almost everytime "no comments")... Then he said he checked on it yesterday and find that there is a lot of references to "Him"... I tell Him he should know who I'm referring to (Him lah... I got tell him before that I like him)... The he say he dunno then quickly went offline... I don't think he has no idea... It's so obvious that I'm referring to Him... Anymore obvious and the whole world will know who He is... Sian... But although sian, I'm still glad he's talking to me... Hee... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home