~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Updates... Photo... Him...

Sorry for no updating for so long... Was really busy and lazy to do updating... But now I'm back... Haha... Have been thinking through things too... ;o)

My photo on this blog cannot be displayed coz I removed it... Haha... Going to put in a new photo soon... Sorry if the blog looks bad without the photo... ;oP

I had asked Him about about us and he had the same answer again... He said he was generally touched by what I did for him, and that's all... Haiz... So I guess it will be quite a while before I'll post any more updates on Him... For those who are curious of who he is, I think most of you have guessed it already so there is no need to elaborate anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home