~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Friday, February 25, 2005

Visitors... BPGHS... Japanese... Pals... Hero... Stuff...

Wow... I found out that I got one visitor from Venezuela yesterday... Woo... It feels so good to know that there are people from different countries visiting my blog... Heehee... Thanks people!~! (Am I over excited??) ;o)

I see that Dream Dancer was from BPGHS... For those of you who don't know what it means, it is actually the initials of our secondary school. Bukit Panjang Government High School... We both know Peiyi... Haha... Peiyi was my classmate in BPGHS for 4 years and one of my best friends... (I only have 5 or 6 best friends from my 20 years on Earth... Pathetic right?? Haha...) Kaixin, aka Mandy, was also from BPGHS and the 3 of us were classmates for 4 years (Kaixin's also one of my best friends)... ;o)

Dream Dancer, your Japanese is quite good... I just completed my Japanese Language Course in Singapore Poly (I more thing Dream Dancer and me have in common is Japanese)... Recently my JLPT 4 result is back and I failed... Haiz... Full marks is 400, passing mark is 240, and I scored 225... Fall short of the passing mark by 15 points... Haiz... Sad... :o(

Just now I was talking about best friends... My best friends are Peiyi, Jiayun, Kaixin, June, Yuying and Lip Hong... Peiyi, Jiayun, Kaixin, June, Yuying are my friends since 1997 (wow... we are friends for around 8 years...) and we are all from BPGHS... We were in the same class for Sec 1 and 2 (class 104/204) for Sec 3 and 4, we were in different class... Peiyi, Kaixin and I were in class 304/404, June was in class 302/402, Jiayun was in class 303/403, and Yuying was in class 306/406... Then the 5 of them all successfully completed Junior College (I was the only JC drop-out and Poly student among us) education and are now in different Universities... Peiyi, Kaixin, June and Yuying are all in NUS (National University of Singapore) now, while Jiayun is in SIM (Singapore Institute of Management?)... Now a lot of you might be wondering who Lip Hong is... He's a classmate of mine in my 3rd year of Poly and have helped me a lot in many ways... He did the whole of our WEBS (Web Services module) project coz I was too busy with my Final Year Project, and also because I don't like WEBS... Heehee... Thanks Lip Hong, for all the help you gave me... ;o)

A few days ago, I was talking to Long Chiu on the phone for the first time... Haha... This is weird coz we've known each other for 4 years... I was talking to him on a problem I am encountering and he is giving me advice... Why did I call him instead of calling my best friends?? (Peiyi, Jiayun, Kaixin, June, Yuying please don't be angry... I'll fill you in with the details of the problem soon...) That's because he's my hero... Haha... Sounds funny right?? But he really is my hero... I told him that after finishing discussing my problem with him... I also told him about my previous crush on him and that he will always remain a hero in my heart... He's actually quite amused that carrying a gal's bag around can render him a hero in another gal's heart... Haha... Actually he already felt that I had a crush on him last time in JC and it was further confirmed by his friend who read my testimonial for him in Friendster... The thing he don't know is that I actually remembered so much thing about him... Haha... It is so strange... He rarely contact me but he is there for me everytime I needed his help... The first time, was my breakup with my ex, the second time was SPINNOVEX and the third time is this current problem... I asked him why he rarely keep in touch with me and this was his reply: "I am not the kind of person that will always be around to have fun with you, coz I like to be alone... I'm a loner... But if you ever do need my help, I will always be there to help you, no matter what... That is how I treat my friends..." I am touched by him again (aren't you??)... How come he can always say words that are so touching?? ;o)

In my last post, I said there are some stuff that I am currently settling... The stuff is actually the problem I just mentioned... It is still not settled yet but I hope it will be settled soon... As soon as it's settled, I fill you people in on the problem...

5 Comments:

  • Hee.. I am so glad to see u list me down as one of your best friends.. i do too.. ;) Yeah.. I am studying in SIM.. the full name is correct.. :p

    Then, do u need to retake dat Jap Lang course ah? I think wat Long Chiu said to u is one of the reasons y u liked him so much last time izzit? He is dat kinda person whu wud treat his frds so well.. ;)

    Hope that u wud settle ur problem soon (n tell us abt it!).. cya!

    Jy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri Feb 25, 11:25:00 PM GMT+8  

  • I feel the same way as Jy that u listed me as one of the "mentionable" friends.. ya i also wished that u can settle the problem soon, its quite disturbing to see u in the "dunno what to do" mood for too long..

    it seems u made lots of good friends in BPGHS which is very good n u all still take the effort to keep intouch! for me I don't have any friends in Sec sch, maybe i look too nerdy to interest anyone to make friends with me, not even the guys..

    the "history" events about Long chu is very interesting to take a close look again.. very nice guy n a good friend too :) so don't loose him as a friend too fast!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Feb 26, 06:25:00 AM GMT+8  

  • forgot to put my initial down the previous post.. press too fast :P

    Lh here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Feb 26, 06:25:00 AM GMT+8  

  • I notice that you have a distinctive way of naming your posts. I like the "..." punctuation mark as well (but dunnoe what you call it). It gives a feeling that things will always continue and never end...
    From your description, I'd fall for him as well. Since he seems such a gentle and caring friend. But I'm more looking for a kind of mystical connection between ppl rather than searching for the best guy in the world. Well, to each her own, i guess. Good luck to you both! x

    By Blogger Dream dancer Estella, At Sun Feb 27, 12:07:00 AM GMT+8  

  • I m not your best friend :(

    Regards,
    Alfred

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Mar 01, 01:36:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home