~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Alfred... Replies... Posts...

Ok Alfred... Sorry that you did not make it too my best friends list... You are in between the good friends list and the best friends list... Haha... ;oP

Ok pple... I know I promised to fill you all in once my problem have been solved, but it has not been solved yet... Sorry... Thanks Peiyi, Kaixin and Dream Dancer for all the care and concern you all gave me... I'm still ok... Don't worry... Haha... Jessie, your sister is really an amazing person... I'm glad I know her... And I'm glad I know you too... You're adorable... The two of you really looked a lot like each other... ;o)

While my problem is in pending status, I am going to talk about the actors/singers that I like in my upcoming posts... They will be all the men that I drool over... Haha... I'm going to write about 1 actor/singer per post and this will take around 20 posts to finish the list... A lot right?? Haha... Please feel free to leave comments... A bit busy now so I'll stop here for the time being... So watch out for the coming posts... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home