~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Monday, February 28, 2005

Correction... Pal... Problems...

Ok... Correction to the part of my last entry on best friends... I had forgotten about 1 person that had been very helpful to me too... And that is Jasmine... Sorry Jas... I hope you are not angry at me for forgetting to list you out... I'm always this forgetful... Sorry... You are also one of my best friend... ;oP

So here's the part where I introduce Jasmine... Haha...Jasmine was my classmate for 2 years in Poly... For our third year, we were separated... While I was doing FYP, she's doing ITP, and vice versa... But for the 2 years we've been classmate, I've enjoyed her company... She a great person to be with and we share the same interest... She's also a friend that can keep a secret... She's really a fast eater and whenever I eat lunch or dinner with her, I feel stressed... So is really super fast... What is even more amazing is, she can eat so fast and still chat with me at the same time... Wow!~! Thanks Jas for being my best friend and keeping me company for the whole of my 2nd year in Poly... I really hope we can be best friends forever... Heehee... ;o)

The problem I have been talking about is still not solved yet... But I hope it will be soon... I'm not going to just sit around waiting for the solution to be here... I'll fill everyone in about the details of this problem and what is the cause of it and what conclusion I will come up with within the next 2 weeks...

4 Comments:

  • By the nature of your problem,it's not something that can be concluded once and for all by saying "solved". facing the problem is hard and i really hope the solution satisfies you...But..if otherwise..I just want to let you know that i will always be there for you and will support your decision,no matter what....Are you touched? Haha...

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Tue Mar 01, 11:54:00 PM GMT+8  

  • I'm not really sure what happened, but do call me out when you feel like talking about it two weeks later. Do take care.

    I'm a bit worried, but I'm sure you'll try your best to handle it! Gambatte!

    Kaixin

    By Blogger The Lady, At Wed Mar 02, 10:54:00 AM GMT+8  

  • Hai~ Ralationship problems, heh?! Tell me about it! Anyway, just want you to know that you are not alone, and we, your close blogger frens are currently running into a lot of brick walls ourselves--serious!! (I'll tell you more abt mine in my next post) So pls dun give up. And wish you "ganbatte kudasai" too! x

    By Blogger Dream dancer Estella, At Thu Mar 03, 10:17:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Heyaz! didnt noe my sis so cute! haha. can eat and talk at the same time!! LOLL~!! =)

    dingdong

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Mar 05, 02:01:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home