~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Saturday, October 23, 2004

MGEP... Him...

We really cannot finish our MGEP project and now we've gotten an extension till Monday morning... Hope we can finish it by then... :o(
Stressed sia... I hope I can apply RMS (Record Management System) to the project successfully... Coz I've never done it before... (If you dun understand, nevermind... It's a programming thing...) :o(
Mark is really anxious about the project and is rushing us to do our part... He also volunteered to do the main bulk of the project... I'm really thankful for that... Thanks Mark!~! His graphics design is really great!~! All the graphics done by him are so cute!~! ;o)

Met Him by chance at the MRT station yesterday... He was walking so fast I almost can't catch up with him... Heehee... He was quite shocked by me... Nevermind that, not telling you all why... ;oP
He said 'hi' to me and touched my arm... Don't think too much hor (especially Alfred... You always like to think on the wrong side)... It was just a gesture to show he was being friendly... It may only be a gesture of friendliness but it was such a gentle touch... I'll always remember this touch... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home