~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Movie... Him...

Went to watch Resident Evil 2 with Jasmine yesterday at Suntec... The show was still ok lor... Won't consider it to be great, but there are still some scary moments and some of the fighting scenes are not bad too... The bad point of the show was that it assumed too much that u know the story... So there were a lot of parts of the show that went unexplained... And this made me quite confused... :-S

Ate lunch with Him and a fren today... Woo... I rarely get a chance to eat lunch with him... Actually, my fren and I ate lunch... He didn't... He juz sat with us for a while for a drink and then went off... I find that he eats quite little... At least it is little as compared to my brother... Maybe it's my own misunderstanding ba... Should observe him more to see if my deduction is true... Heehee... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home