~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Monday, October 18, 2004

FYP... Him... Handphones...

Woo hoo... Today is our FYP final presentation and everything more or less went smoothly... So happy.... I feel so free after the presentation... Haha... ;oD

Found out that He is trying to apply for admission to some famous overseas universities... His grades are really good so it shouldn't be a problem... Feeling sad down here because if he does go overseas, I won't get to see him for at least 3 years... Hope he will remember to email me... I won't mind calling him overseas if he wants to talk to me... Although I feel so sad, I think it would be great for him if he does get what he wants... Because he will be happy this way and I want him to be happy... This is so contradicting... I'm sad about not being able to see him, but I hope he can get what he wants... Haiz... But whatever happens, I wish the best for Him... :o(

Found a few nice models of handphones to consider... Hope they will be available in Singapore... They are Sony Ericsson Z1010, Panasonic X700 and Nokia 6260... They are all confirm going to be expensive but I like their functions and designs... Pple... Please help me rank them leh... Don't consider their prices... Thanks... ;o)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home