~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Monday, October 11, 2004

WEBS... VCD... Him...

Haiz... Why am I blogging at this hour?? Becoz I juz finish typing WEBS (Web Services Development) assignment... Haiz... I really dunno what to type... Sian... :o(

Today rented and watched Fight Club... It's a film starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton... It's not a new show (it was released in US in 1999) but was like a re-release version, coz the last version available on VCD was seriously cut down to a PG rating... This version was the full M18 one... Finally found the full version... I guess it's M18 mostly becoz of the violence featured it it...
This was a real nice show... I rank it only second to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... Making it second on my list of favorite movies... My mom says that Fight Club is quite a confusing movie... Haha.. I think I really like movies that confuses pple... Coz when I went to watch Eternal Sunshine with Jasmine, she said it was confusing too... But I dun find the 2 movies confusing at all... I like them a lot... Tells a lot about things that I agree upon...;o)
Hmmm... Maybe someday when I'm free, I'm going to make a list of my favorite movies so far... ;oP

Haiz... Haven't chat with him for 2 days... And I'm starting to miss him... Haiz... I guess I'm nearing hopeless... Haha... But I don't mind... Heehee... Am I talking a tad too much about him?? Coz some people commented so... ;oP

4 Comments:

  • tsk tsk..watch so many vcds..

    anyway, just a warning..dont watch the movie The Exorcist. it's devilic..so.. ya.. :) Cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Oct 11, 11:16:00 AM GMT+8  

  • btw, the one who posted before was me, Kenneth :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Oct 11, 11:16:00 AM GMT+8  

  • Haha... Ok... Wat do u mean by the film is devilic?? Can explain?? I wanna noe... *-)

    By Blogger lotsa_cloudz, At Mon Oct 11, 12:51:00 PM GMT+8  

  • I think har....movies like Eternal sunshine...(too long for a movie title) very confusing because the movie don't really explain well lor..The whole movie don't follow a certain filming pattern of what other movies does lor.
    Unexplainable lah...like a art film like that...not straight-forward.

    Resident Evil nice leh...just that never explain properly how it moves from Part 1 to Part 2.

    By Blogger Jasmine Lim, At Tue Oct 12, 11:39:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home