~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Thursday, October 14, 2004

VCD... Him... FYP...

Rented Love Actually VCD to watch today... Wow... So romantic... Especially the parts where Mark tells Juliet that he loves her with the signs he wrote, and when Jamie proposed to Aurelia at the restuarant in Portugese... I'm so touched... :'o)

Talked to Him again today... It's so nice to talk to Him... I even got a chance to travel with Him... So happy... Even though today got a gal actually put her arm around his shoulder... Argh!! I'm so jealous... But I wat can I do?? Nothing... Coz I'm still only his friend and coz I like Him... :o)

Finally we can compile our FYP onto one PC... Hope it can work smoothly... I do FYP until I'm almost crazy liao lor... Hahaha... ;o)

Time to sleep liao... Nitez pple... ;o)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home