~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Him... Shopping... Japanese... Contacts... Replies...

First of all... It's his birthday today!~! So... Happy Birthday!~! May all your wishes come true and may you succeed in everything you do!~! ;o)

Went shopping at Lot 1's Seiyu and found that a Hush Puppies skirt I liked was on sale and now sold at around $28... It originally cost around $43... So I bought it... Yeah... And I also bought another Hush Puppies blouse that was on sale to go with the skirt... Heehee... I also went shopping at the John Little's warehouse sale but I didn't really buy much stuff for myself... But I did buy 2 polo shirts for my Dad... ;o)

I found that Japanese is so difficult to type... I took ages juz to type the correct date... It was like learning typing all over again... And to make things difficult, there are so many Japanese words that I don't know how to spell... ;oP

My contact lenses have not arrive yet... They are really taking a long time to arrive... Can't wait to wear them... You pple might think I'm too anxious... But you've gotta understand how I feel... I've been wearing spectacles for the past 16 years since I was 4 years old... I really hope to have the feeling of clear vision without spectacles once more... ;o)

This is to reply the comments on the previous post... Jiayun: Thanks for ur suggestions!~! Kaixin: Haha... Ya... True... But thanks anyway... ;o)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home