~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Presentation... Him...

Sorry for the not updating my blog recently... Having exams... Still having though... Only checked my school's email account today and downloaded my FYP presentation's photos... Here a photo of us taken in one of our sch's computer labs (T2025)... From left to right, Charles and Michael (FYP supervisors from Honeywell), Yan Ling, Me (^-^)v , Aye, Phyway, Siyun, Mr Anand (FYP supervisor from Singapore Polytechnic)...




Met Him in school today... We talked a little bit... As usual, he looked cute... Heehee... He's confident about his exam paper today and I like the confident look on him... Hope he'll get an A for this paper... ;oP

3 Comments:

  • You are just so into Him! Hee....HEE.

    You look very formal in that presentation. Hope you got high marks for that presentation of yours!

    Tell me when your exams are over. I need you to help me with the HTML code on my blog.

    Good luck for exams!

    By Blogger The Lady, At Wed Nov 03, 12:33:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Why not everybody wear white? Haha...So weird...who suggested taking a photo?

    By Blogger Jasmine Lim, At Wed Nov 03, 02:09:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Haha... Kaixin: Yup you're right... I'm so into Him... Heehee... OK... I will... thanks... Jas: Coz Yan Ling juz said all wear black skirt... Erm... I forgot... ;oP Nvm lah... Juz a remembrance... ;o)

    By Blogger lotsa_cloudz, At Thu Nov 04, 01:17:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home