~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sorry... Sick... Him... Replies...

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long because I was busy with Japanese lessons... For the whole of last week... And the coming week... So.... Sorry... Heehee... ;oP

The other reason I did not update my blog for so long because I was sick... Caught the flu bug from Siyun... Because I sat right beside her in Japanese lessons... Haha... Then now I'm down with flu... Poor me... :o(

I still can't think of a suitable present for Him... He says there is no need for one... But I just want to get Him something... People... Please suggest... All I see is one suggestion for so long... Please keep the suggestions coming in... Thanks.... ;o)

This is to reply to Kaixin... Yup... My exams are over... I can try to help you on ur blog... But no promises hor... Paiseh... And also He got a thumb drive already... So no point getting him another... Any more suggestions?? ;o)

2 Comments:

  • Hi, r u feeling better already? Hope u get well soon, then u can get online n chat wif me.. ;) Hmm.. okie.. u want suggestions huh? I try to gif u some ideas la..

    Wallet/ cologne/ bag/ gift voucher/ tie/ watch..

    Hope these suggestions are useful.. I can't think of anymore now.. :p

    Jiayun

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Nov 15, 10:40:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Thanks! I'll talk to you more about the changes to the HTML code on my blog.

    I can't think of anything. It's so hard to buy things for a guy. Sorry.

    To Jiayun: You have a blog? Meet up soon? Do pay me a "visit" on my blog soon!

    By Blogger The Lady, At Tue Nov 16, 11:12:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home