~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Done... Exams... Him...

Finally... All projects are over... Phew... Hope I won't score badly... Thanks to all my projects' groups' members for bearing with me for so long... I noe I can be unbearable at times... ;oP
So... Thanks Yan Ling... Thanks Siyun... Thanks Aye... Thanks Phyway... Thanks Lip Hong... Thanks Mark... ;o)
And last but not least... Thanks to all my lecturers and tutors and FYP supervisor(s)... And Thanks to all those who helped my projects in one way or another... ;o)

Haiz... End of projects means the start of exams... Hope I can pass... I pray to every God known in this universe, and any alternate universe(if there are any), let me pass... And I hope it's not too much, let me score well too... Heehee... Thanks!~! ;oP

Hmmm... dun really have any updates on Him... Coz I haven't seen Him since last Friday... But I do noe that he is working super hard on his exams... I wish Him the best of luck and also pray that he can score all distinctions in the exams... Jia You!~! ;o)

3 Comments:

  • Hey there, congratulations on the ending of your projects. You seem so busy during this period! Take a good rest before preparing for your exams! Good Luck!

    By Blogger The Lady, At Wed Oct 27, 07:35:00 AM GMT+8  

  • What I heard from Alfred was 2 exams...1 for each week. You got 1 more than him...so still about the same lar..
    Exams now are better than last time right? We had 4 or 5 exams for our last 4 semesters..now only 2 or 3..
    Less a lot!
    Just remember, When my ITP finish and your exam ends, it is HOLIDAY!

    By Blogger Jasmine Lim, At Thu Oct 28, 04:09:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Haha... Thanks... I left a comment on ur blog... It's quite long... Haha... Paiseh... ;o)

    By Blogger lotsa_cloudz, At Thu Oct 28, 04:09:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home