~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sorry... Contacts... Cow... Movies... Him... Replies...

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long... I was busy with stuff... Anyway... I'm finally here to update my blog again... Heehee... ;o)

I went to collect my contact lenses last Thursday... Lucky I didn't have much difficulty in wearing them... So I didn't really stayed in the shop as long as I thought I would... Heehee... ;o)

It was Cow aka Kenneth's birthday last Saturday, that is the 20th... I haven't really said happy birthday to him yet... So now... "Happy Birthday Cow!~!" Hahaha... ;oP Some of our poly year 2 classmates actually went to celebrate his bdae last Friday... He treated us to dinner and it costs quite a bomb... So nice of you Cow!~! Thanks... Paiseh for the really cannot-make-it present... Was too busy making the present for Him... Don't mention wat I gave u here... Too embarrassed...

I wanted to watch quite a lot of movies but there's no one to go with me... Haiz... Who wants to go with me?? The movies I want to watch are Saw, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, The Polar Express... So if anyone wants to watch with me, please leave a comment or sms me or call me... I would be very happy... Haha... ;o)

I went to watch The Incredibles with Him yesterday... After my umpteen times of asking, he finally agreed to go out with me... Was 15 minutes late in meeting him... Coz I took a long time to get ready... Need to wear my contact lenses... Haha... I had booked the tickets beforehand so we met at Sommerset MRT station then went for a short walk to Libary @ Orchard for a while... Then we walked to Cineleisure, looking at the Christmas lightings on the way... I don't take much notice of Christmas lightings before... But he brought the topic up and for maybe the first time in my life, I took real notice... It was beautiful... :o)

In many ways, he makes me take notice of a lot of different things around me... He said the lightings this year was not as impressive as the lightings from the previous years... When I reached home. I compared the photos I've taken at Orchard Road last year with my good friends and true to his words... It was not as impressive... Maybe not all the lightings and decorations are not up yet?? I'm not sure... :o)

We ate dinner at Cineleisure's foodcourt... We had talked about eating exotic food before so I went to buy Vietnamese food... He on the other hand, bought some handmade noodles in soya bean paste gravy... Unfortunately, he didn't like the noodles... I tasted it too but I think the taste was not that bad... Think it was not his 'bowl of noodle'... Haha... As usual, he was quite funny in his remarks... Heehee... ;o)

The movie itself was funny and it kept me to my seat for 2 hours... I would definitely recommend this movie... He enjoyed the movie too... So happy.. Becoz I was the one who suggested to go watch The Incredibles... ;o)

After the movie, we took a stroll to Plaza Singapura, enjoying the Christmas lightings... There's even Christmas lightings hanging from the trees outside Istana... It will actually be quite romantic if there wasn't so many people walking on the walkway... Too bad there are too many people... Haiz...

We took MRT home after we reached Plaza Singapura... Coz it was 10pm and nothing left to window shop... Haha... I called him after he got off the train... To ask him wat are we now... He told me to remain status quo... And the conversation ended without much results... Haiz... I'm like swimming in the endless ocean without knowing when I will reach land, or will I ever reach land... I feel like I'm drowning down here... But no matter what, I'll perservere... Till the very end... ;o)

When I reached home, I SMS him to ask him about the birthday present I gave him... I was so glad that he liked it... For information, I made him a bottle of paper stars... I really took a long time to make those stars... I was making them until the last minute... Was still dropping stars into the bottle when I was on my way to meet him... Haha... There are 600 over stars in it... But it was really a pity that I can't fill up the whole bottle... Juz maybe another 30 stars and the bottle will be full... But still I was happy... Coz he liked the present... ;o)

To reply Cow, Lasik is too expensive for me now... Maybe later in my life... Haha... ;oP

To reply Edith, I actually went to John Little's warehouse sale last Tuesday, the 16th... Too bad I didn't see you there... ;o)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home