~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Comments... Him...

Hi... I find it really strange that there are people visiting my blog, but only a few of these people are leaving comments... People... Please leave comments... I welcome all constructive comments... For example, you could leave comments on my last post, the one on movies I want to watch and movies I find scariest... You could maybe tell me which movies you think are the scariest, or if you have watched any the movies that I wanted to watch, you could tell me if they are worth watching... Heehee... So please share your thoughts and comments with me... Thanks... ;o)

It's time to talk about Him again... Haha... I miss Him everyday... I wonder how is he coping with his industrial attachment... What he is working on in attachment sounds really difficult... I really hope he is doing well... And I really hope that I can see Him again soon too... ;o)

4 Comments:

  • Dun worry la.. I am sure u wud see him soon.. ;)

    Jy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Jan 12, 10:58:00 PM GMT+8  

  • haha... =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Thu Jan 13, 12:00:00 AM GMT+8  

  • hi hi, i also rebonded my hair le but they charge me $150 for gel rebonding cox i colored my hair few mths ago. but my hair a bit dry also leh, not to the extreme though. btw, when u wanna tell us "HIS" name. i feel like a idiot guessing who this mystery guy of urs is. haiz...Loves can make one do anything. Hope u catch ur guy's heart soon. Ciao!

    -grace-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Thu Jan 13, 03:55:00 PM GMT+8  

  • yo yo! i've posted a reply to ur "expected movie" post..

    expect more news from me soon!

    LH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Jan 17, 08:53:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home