~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Links... Him... Hair... Movie... Thoughts...

Hi people... It's a brand new year!~! Sorry for this last post... Was so busy at work... I've added links to Kaixin's other blog, comopnews, and Peiyi's blog... Please feel free to visit... Heehee... ;oP

Haiz... He gave me the reply of watching the movie... He is not free to watch The Phantom of the Opera with me... So sad... Haiz... He's always so busy... When can I see Him again?? I really miss Him... I miss Him so much that I am starting to dream of him... Haiz...

I went to rebond my hair on the last day of last year... and I was late... Hahaha... Because of me being late, my rebonding session ended at 1 am of the first day of this year... Hahaha... I actually spent my new year at the hair salon... The rebonding and treatment cost $155... It might be expensive, but I like the end result... Heehee... I'm planning to dye my hair the coming Saturday... Heehee... ;o)

Since He is not free to watch The Phantom of the Opera with me, I decided to watch it with my Mom... Hahaha... (So I am saying a big 'Sorry' to Him for not waiting... I wanted to see the show too much...) And I just watched it today... I is a really great show... I liked it very much... Going to buy the VCD or DVD when it is out... Unless someone gives it to me as Valentine's Day gift... Hahaha... I am hinting too much liao... ;o)

I really pity the Phantom in the movie... Fate never did treated him kind and he had to spend his life in loneliness... He loved Christine with all his heart and he ended up with nothing in return... I think it is one of the sadest thing in life when you love someone with all your heart and soul and that person do not return the love... It makes life so sad... Haiz... :o(

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home