~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Monday, May 30, 2005

5... Thanks... Gifts... Birthday... Mom...

A countdown to my Birthday... 5 more days to go... ;o)

I want to thank Kaixin too for the 天龙八部 (Tian Long Ba Bu) DVD set... I didn't know she is sharing with Peiyi and Jiayun... THANK YOU!~! And also, I want to thank Yuying and June for the Phantom of the Opera DVD... THANK YOU TOO!~! ;o)

Will be getting LOTR (Lord of the Rings) book for Yuying's birthday, coz her birthday's 10 days away from mine... Sharing it with June and Jiayun... Be going down to Kinokuniya in Takashimaya to get it today... Dunno how the book(s) look like leh... Coz I'm not a book kind of gal... Hahaha... As for PeiLee's present, will elaborate on it when I know what we are getting... Hahaha... Her birthday's 2 days before mine but she is 1 yr younger... It's so good to be young... I want to be young too... Hahaha... ;o)

I will be celebrating my birthday with Kaixin, June and Yuying on the 5th of June, a Sunday... Peiyi and Jiayun will be on the KIV list coz Jiayun might not be free and Peiyi's grandma's birthday also falls on the same week as mine... Ok... I'm only accepting 2 absentees... THE REST OF YOU MUZ BE FREE HOR... Please dun disappoint me... Ok?? ;o)

I'm thinking of spending the actual day with my family, especially my mom, coz she laid in the hospital bed for more than 12 hrs before she actually gave birth to me... Haha... I am slow in everything, even in coming out to see the world... Taking my own sweet time u see... Heehee... Another reason is also that I might be collecting my pay check in the morning that day and I hope I dun need to spend the whole day outside... It will be very tiring... :oP

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home