~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Birthday!~!

My birthday is next month and it is less than one month away... Are you all thinking of what presents to get for me?? Hahaha... Below is my birthday wanted list... Knowing what to buy is better than doing all the thinking right?? Heehee... ;oP

1) Phantom of the Opera DVD - The is a new release with Gerard Butler as the Phantom... This is the version I want... Don't get me any other version hor... Heehee... And if you do get me this, please make sure it is region 3, coz my DVD player can only play region 3 DVD... ;oP

2) Tian Long Ba Bu VCD or DVD - The latest version starring Hu Jun, Jimmy Lin, Gao Hu, Liu Yi Fei, etc... The one filmed in China one hor... Don't get me any other versions hor... And personally, I would prefer a region 3 DVD set... But I can also make do with the VCD set... Heehee... ;oP

3) A multi-region DVD player - As my DVD player can only play region 3 DVD, I hope to have a multi-region DVD player soon... Let's hope someone do get me one... Hahahaha... ;oP

4) Sony Ericsson Z800i - Just joking... But I will be awestrucked if you do buy me this... Heehee... ;oP

This are what I wanted for now and I will get them later on if you don't buy as presents for me... So please buy... Don't let me be broke... Haha... I will add on to the list as the time passes as I cannot think of anything more to add on to my wanted list for now... If you do plan to buy anything from the list, please leave a comment here or let me know... If not I might go buy the same things you are going to buy... ;o)

5 Comments:

  • Someone finally updated her blog! I've been waiting for so long!

    Are you having any celebration? Do inform us of the date, as some of us may be tied down by work then. It's your 21st birthday, so do start planning soon!

    Mandy

    By Blogger The Lady, At Wed May 11, 12:39:00 PM GMT+8  

  • yup.yup.finally...after a long last century...dun think so much abt HIM.hm..ur presents hor...very ex leh...got any cheaper ones?as in more affordable ones for a broke chap like me? btw, u like TLBB due to ???i like jimmy lin..but even so, i dun think the show is very nice.

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Wed May 11, 03:59:00 PM GMT+8  

  • And...the last time u watched naruto..u ignored me completely...throw me out of your life...so sad...if get u another series again,wldn't i suffer the fate once more?
    lolz

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Wed May 11, 04:01:00 PM GMT+8  

  • I agree wif quest_gal.. how come ur pres so ex 1.. hehe.. can i buy smth dats not on the list 4 u?

    Jy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Fri May 13, 12:01:00 AM GMT+8  

  • okiez okiez...i try to find the TLBB you want...dvds...but,there's really no specification of region......nvm lah hor...at wrost u change ur dvd player...nowadays electronics very cheap....good investment....

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Fri May 13, 10:05:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home