~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Friday, September 22, 2006

183...

Recently I'm totally crazy about 183 Club... A pop group from Taiwan, if you don't already know... I went to buy their album and also went on to Youtube to watch their MTVs... I'm practically drooling over them... Haha... So today I'm going to write about them...

183 Club consists of 5 members... Johnny Yan, Sam Wang, Jacky Chu, Ehlo Huang and Matthew Lin(Mindow as written on their album)...

Johnny Yan (顏行書 or 颜行书) is the leader of the group, he's the oldest of the group and he's actually the only person in the group that's 183 cm... I was acutally not very interested in Johnny before 183 Club came into existence... His first serial, My MVP Valentine (MVP 情人) was shown in Singapore but I didn't watch it as I'm not into 5566 (another taiwanese pop group) then... I was more into F4 (yet another taiwanese pop group) at that time... But since 183 Club, I noticed that Johnny is acutally very cute and handsome... And really cares for his team... From his interviews when in 183, he's always emphasising on themselves as a team... He's a very good leader... Johnny was once a national basketball player in taiwan and was even captain... He has the nicknames 篮球精灵.闪灵后卫...

Sam Wang (王紹偉 or 王绍伟) is the co leader of the group... He's the second oldest of the group... His height is 180cm... He's also in 5566... The only artiste that is still in the emtertainment industry that's in 2 group at the same time... I like Sam a lot actually... He's so HOT... Haha... I like watching his drama serials and his variety programmes... Currently I'm watching his serial with Mindow, The Magicians of Love (愛情魔髮師 or 爱情魔发师)... I like to hear him sing also cause I think he has a very unique voice... But honestly, his singing skills need a little improvement... He has the nicknames 少爺、失智老人、地球最強的男人、蝙蝠俠、嬌滴滴、健忘虎、浮板隱形師、數學小飛俠、月光女仙子、水的控制師、足球小神童、泳池裡的華麗猜拳師... (There are more to the long list...) I find from his interviews that they way he speaks is somewhat like me... At times he tends to get excited after speaking a while and raises his voice... If you know me well you'll know that I do the same... Haha... He's very good at crying as he can produce tears within seconds...

Jacky Chu (祝釩剛 or 祝钒刚) is the lead singer of the group... He's the tallest of the group standing at 184cm... He's a great singer... Before joining 183, he worked as a professional model and released 1 chinese album, 告解... I acutally noticed him back then... Cause I like the song 告解 in that album... His older brother is James Chu of the group VJ... He speaks quite good english as he was raised in Vancouver... If you look carefully, you'll notice that Jacky's eyelashes are very very long... I think they are even longer than the fake eyelashes girls wear...

Ehlo Huang (黃玉榮 or 黄玉荣) is the co lead singer of the group... He's the shortest of the group standing at 176 or 177 cm (based on different sources)... He's another great singer and I like him a lot too... He's just mesmerising for some reason... And I like his acting too... He's good at hitting high notes when singing... He has worked as a model before and released 1 song, 東海小王子, prior to being in 183... He came in 3rd in the 3rd MAN'S UNO modelling contest... (Can someone tell me how to pronounce his English name?? Thanks...)

Matthew Lin (明道) or Mingdao or Mindow is the youngest of the group and stands at a height of 180cm... He prefers pple to call him 明道... His real name is 林朝章... He's actually my Mom's favorite... She has watched him hosting the travel programme 冒險王(冒险王) and thinks he's very friendly and manly... Mindow has won 金钟奖 - 最佳文教资讯节目主持人 for 冒险王... He's involved in the most acting and is famous as 單均昊/茼蒿(Ethan) in the drama serial the Prince Turned Frog (王子變青蛙 or 王子变青蛙)... He's a big fan of motorcycles... From his interviews, I too find him really friendly...

This is 183 Club's first MTV 折磨... It features all 5 of them... (link)


This is 一把伞, 183 Club's first MTV for their first album... It features Mindow... (link)


This is I'm So Hot, 183 Club's second MTV for their first album... It features all 5 of them... Sam is in purple, Ehlo is in yellow, Jacky is in blue, Mindow is in green, Johnny is in light pink... I just love this MTV... Haha... Watch it and you'll know why... (link)


I'll be posting more of their MTVs... :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home