~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Date... Work... Away...

Went out with him again on Saturday night... 4th week in a row... Haha... We met at Jurong East MRT station... We went to Jurong East Community Library... Haven't been there for a very long time and the library sure looks much nicer now... Haha... He borrowed a book on Bridge and I borrowed a book on Pool and Billiards... Then he had his dinner and we sat at MacDonald's and chatted till around 10.50pm before heading home... I find he sometimes blushes... Think it's because of his fair skin... ;oP

Went to his church's church service this morning and had lunch with him and his frens before going to work... Yes... You are reading perfectly fine... I AM WORKING TODAY... I'm working on a Sunday because the company have a major internal testing going on today and I have to be around just in case the internal environment goes down... Lucky the pay for today will be 2 times my normal pay... I thought I will have an easy time just sitting there waiting for the time to go home... But the computers at Accenture GMTI just can't wait to give me trouble... The moment the I stepped into office, the internet connection died and I had to fix it... To make matters worst, some of the computers also started to lose connectivity to the internal environment... No matter what I tried I just can't get these 2 things to work... I called Daniel but his instructions just doesn't seems to work... In the end he came back from MOE to GMTI and he solved everything in 15 minutes... He just started the internet server's DNS service and unplugged all the wires and plug them back in... And everything starts to work well again... Why does the computers and servers like Daniel better?? (T_T)

He's going to Korea with his Dad on business from tonight and will only return on Thursday night... This means I won't see him for 4 days... Sad... Luckily can still contact him through occasional SMS... Can't wait for Thursday to come... ;oP

2 Comments:

  • Someone's been having a fantastic Mid-Autumn weekend! Keep on going! Cherish that happiness when it's around you!

    Mandy Kaixin

    By Blogger The Lady, At Mon Sep 19, 11:24:00 AM GMT+8  

  • wow...sms to overseas will be really expensive...yup ur mid autumn is so meaningfully spent! ur computer experience sounds so much like that of my brother and I. no matter what i do, it won't work, my brother just try the same thing, and it work....oh well, computer dun like gals i guess....

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Mon Sep 19, 02:41:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home