~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Finally... Colleagues... Him... Macritchie... Sick...

Finally I have time to update my blog... Haha... Too caught up at work and going out... Work has been stressed for me... Got deadline to meet but just can't get the codes to work... To add on to the problem, the computer and the database is also not cooperating with me... Haiz... Hope I can make it through this 3 months and they will want to extend my contract despite my poor performance... :o(

He's coming to work in Singapore Technologies at the end of this month... This means we'll be colleagues again soon... So happy... Can get to see him during lunch time sometimes... Heehee... My motivation to work harder... :oP

Time passes so fast and I've been going out with him for 9 weeks already... He's gentle, forgiving and patient with me... Recently he's encouraging me to exercise coz I have not exercised for 4 and a half years... Good idea that I now have someone to exercise with me... Haha... ;oP

Went to Macritchie Reservoir with him in the late afternoon yesterday... Can't run coz of my long period of inactivity... But we walked around 4 to 5 Km... Longest distance I have walked in a very long time... Haha... He's very patient to have walked with me when he could have done some running instead... Very grateful for that... Haven't been so close to nature in a very long time too... Took a few photos of baby monkeys and turtle... ;oP

Just received news that he's sick a while ago... He's resting in bed now... Poor guy... Having stomach pain... How I wish I could be there to take care of him now... But I'm so far away from him... Haiz... Pray that he will get well tomorrow... :o(

2 Comments:

  • der....ask you to exercise with me you dun wnt...go play badminton next time?
    i miss the sec school pe days when we try to outrun each other in the first few rounds....then we lagged behind until the very last and mrs EE will go.."keep running"..dun walk..hehe

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Tue Oct 25, 10:58:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Hey gals! I remember Mrs EE too! Esp her forever telling us to walk like a cat without making any noise! (Ha Ha) Those were the days, huh? Also, I've recently started jogging in my neighbourhood park and inflammed my left foot muscle... So I'd rather u go slowly, yun yun and don't end up like me!! :)

    By Blogger Dream dancer Estella, At Thu Oct 27, 06:56:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home