~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Monday, September 05, 2005

MSN... Phone... Date... Handphone...

As most of you, if not all of you know, I chat on MSN with my friends and there is one particular friend of mine that really is difficult to talk to... Coz it's either not him using the MSN, or he's playing computer games... And on one fine day, he actually replies my message... WOW!~! That is really rare... Who is this guy, he's no other than Long Chiu... He's the guy that's only around when I really need him... And most of the time, it in a bad way... Lucky this time I'm not feeling down or anything... But still, strange leh.. Haha... But overall it's good to know he hasn't disappeared, and that he's ok... Just with hair that's too short... ;oP

I have been talking on phone with the guy of my interests these few days... Talked on phone with him for 2 days this week and each time it's around 2 hours... Haha... Quite long but I just enjoy talking to him... Haha... Maybe because I'm interested in him?? Heehee... He also played the guitar over the phone and I think it's quite nice leh... Quite romantic too... Hahaha... ;oP

Went to Com Ex with him on Saturday night... Can see he don't really like the crowd too much... But at least he's willing to go with me... Really happy about that... We walked around waiting for me to decide on whether to buy extra memory for my handphone... And in the meantime I also recommended handphones to him... Then he had his dinner and we walked around Tower Records for a while before heading home... The duration of the date is not long but really enjoyable... ;o)

By the way, I bought a new 512 MB Sandisk memory stick pro duo for my handphone... It has 5 years warranty... Now I'm even more broke... Haha... But at least I can store more memory on my handphone... Hahaha... ;oP

6 Comments:

  • Hey Yun Yun,

    My blog is wayyyy betta than urs ha! Hardly anyone comments here lol! Check out my blog, I get nearly 100 comments on every post that I write. That is because I rock and am one sexy chikka! Visit my blog for tips on how to rock like me. lollsss!

    Keshi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Sep 05, 02:09:00 AM GMT+8  

  • Seriously, I wonder if Keshi is a friend or just plain anoying. There are beter ways to promote a blog. And who cares if you got tons of comments, that's only vainity. Anyway, I'm only interested in my friends' blogs..... So.......

    Anyway, Yunyun, things are going well, that's good ot hear, but do remember to take it slowly, that's the best approach. All the best for you!

    Kaixin

    By Blogger The Lady, At Mon Sep 05, 05:46:00 PM GMT+8  

  • wow..u write until so detailed?not scared he reads??? =)

    i just lost my memory stick....argh...another 50 bucks gone....

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Mon Sep 05, 10:01:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Hi, glad to noe dat you r having fun wif him. The most impt thing is to be happy.. :) You haf my support!!

    Jy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Sep 06, 10:55:00 PM GMT+8  

  • I do agree with kaixin that tons of comments in blogs are not an important factor, I like reading my friends Blogs, its the spirit of sharing that counts not the number of comments received...

    glad that u(yunyun) and him are progressing well.. slow but steady, that counts :)

    Liphong

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Sep 13, 07:06:00 AM GMT+8  

  • btw long chu is really a misterious guy.. never talk much on msn n reply you one shot omn lots of stuffs, but at least he makes efforts to remember what you asked him everytime!

    LH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Sep 13, 07:07:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home