~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Monday, June 06, 2005

Birthday... Presents... Celebrations... Movies...

I am now officially 21 years old... Old liao... Hahaha... My resolution for this year, to find a guy... Haha... Seriously, coz I'm not exactly the career woman type, so there is nothing much for me to pursue... But then, as if finding a good guy is so easy... :oP

I got my Sony Ericsson Z800i for my birthday!~! I'm so happy!~! My parents paid for half while I paid for the other half... Will update my blog with photos of my new handphone soon... Heehee... ;o)

Yesterday went to Orchard to celebrate my birthday with June, Kaixin and Yuying... We watched the movie, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy... It was really funny, and Marvin, the robot, was so cute, although a little too depressed... After the movie, we went to Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao restaurant to have dinner and I really liked the food there, they were really good... Especially the La Mian and Xiao Long Bao, obviously... Guess I'm all about food... Hahaha... after the celebration, I took the MRT home together with Kaixin and on the train, she took noticed of a guy in yellow T-shirt... She almost can't take her eyes off him... Ok, maybe not to that extend, but she did took more than a few glances... Haha... Guess what, he lived in the same area as me... Coz we alighted at the same stop... ;oP

Someone told me, now that I am 21, I can watch the movies rated R21... But the pity is, there isn't any R21 movies that I am interested in recently... I am more interested to watch Mr and Mrs Smith, and more importantly, Batman Begins... Haha... Especially Batman Begins... I'll definitely watch it at the cinema... ;o)

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home