~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dates...

Yesterday was quite a busy day... Went to OCBC bank at Choa Chu Kang with my mom early in the morning... Then went to collect my pay at Tanjong Pager and deposit it into my bank account... After that, I went back to Choa Chu Kang to meet up with Kaixin for sushi buffet at Suki Sushi... Haven't seen her since June's birthday party... (Sorry to say this Kaixin) When the lift door opens and you came out, I was quite shocked leh... Coz it has been quite some time since I saw her with her specs on and without makeup... ;oP

We had an enjoyable meal and a nice long chat... She ended up eating more than me... Partly because my appetite had gone into hiding that day, and partly also because I was meeting the guy of my interest later... Overall it was good to know that she's enjoying her life and that she has found a guy she is interested in, and at time same time, seemed to be quite interested and gentle to her... It has been a super long time since she's been involved in a relationship... (The last time was around Sec 2 or 3 I think...) Jia you Kaixin... Hope you'll get the guy... (Kaixin... Sorry for acting like I'm half-dead... Coz I was really tired...) ;oP

After saying goodbye to Kaixin, I went home and had an hr of rest... After recharging myself, I'm out of the house again on my way to Orchard... First I sent my brother's mobile phone to Sony Ericsson's service center at Wisma Atria, but in the end I decided not to have the phone serviced coz I would rather spend the money on a new phone for my bro... After this, I made my way down to Plaza Singapura to meet up with that guy... ;o)

We met up at around 7pm and were going to watch The Wedding Crashers at 9.45pm... In between we had dinner, walked around, chat, and went to the arcade for a short while... It was great chatting with him cause as always he's got something to share... I found I'm really out of touch with arcade games... I tried to play one game that I had played before, and I found that the keyboard layout have changed... Haiz... He on the other hand was quite impressive leh... Haha... ;o)

The movie was really hilarious and I was laughing most of the time... I would definitely recommend it... It only ended at around 11.45pm and by that time, there was no more train to both our stops so we had no choice but to share a cab home... He reached home first before me and by the time I reached home, it was around 12.45am.. Haha... Although I was tired, I really enjoyed myself a lot... It's good going out with him... Hope there are more chances in the future... ;oP

4 Comments:

  • hmm...seems u spent a meaningful Sat this week..good for u! hope that e guy that u interested in will also show interest in you soon! Jia you oh! this goes to kaixin too! hope both of u can "book" a caring n nice love interest soon!

    looks like everyone is beginning to pick up their mood recently but I had been busy both at home n at work.. although the new job is nothing new to me I feel I still got some skills that i need to pickup, esp. human to human skills!

    do update us how did that guy react next week after ur Date with him... 1st date?? :oP

    LH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sun Aug 28, 07:58:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Hi there, Kaixin here.

    Glad that you had an enjoyable time over sushi. I had a fun time too. Will be updating my blog on this soon. Anyway, discovered that the guy interested in me may turn out to only treat me as a sister, maybe I had misconceptions earlier. But I'll wait and see what happens.

    About how I look, don't worry, not offended in any way, but that's the power of make-up! And the power of contact lens! I look a little pale and nerdy without make-up and glasses, but I've been lazy recently, so looked plain on that day.

    Seems like your date with the guy went well! That's good to hear! Must keep updating!

    By the way, who's LH? Do I know her? Just curious!

    Kaixin

    By Blogger The Lady, At Mon Aug 29, 02:08:00 PM GMT+8  

  • Wah... Witness how love can transform someone. Yunyun, welcome you back to blogging

    By Blogger The Eccentric, At Tue Aug 30, 12:10:00 AM GMT+8  

  • gal...what shd i say? since u haven blogged for such a long long time, of course i really enjoyed ur writings...

    1.ur english improve alot...or is it mine degraded??? =)

    2. it's nice to see something tt's not revolving around the ku klux klan...

    3. nice knowing u picked up your life somemore...

    4. happy to see the brand new you...

    5. sad and very sianz that you are so busy nowadays...cant go out on weekdays...must choose weekends which i happen to be quite bz...and

    6. cant crap with me on msn somemore...

    LOLZ..

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, At Wed Aug 31, 11:17:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home