~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hi... Gratitude... Interesting...

Hi... It's been a long time since I updated my blog... So sorry for that, but I really am busy with work... But I am here now to update... ;oP

I feel great gratitude for my mentor at work... And that is Daniel... He's a funny guy with a big heart and hates veggies... Heehee... He taught me ALOT of things that I never learnt at school and he's been looking out for me at work... I really owe him alot... He's like a big brother to me... Although he doesn't visit blogs, I still want to thank him for everything he has taught me... THANKS DANIEL!~! ;o)

Now comes the part that most of my gal-pals are interested in... Heehee... I met a guy at work that caught my attention... He's an interesting guy with interests that really differ from other guys... Haha... Why am I always interested in guys that are different?? Maybe because I'm strange too... Another reason why he caught my attention is that I think he looks good... Some people don't think he does, but I think so... And I think only my opionion matters rite?? Haha... As most of you know, besides finding a permanant job, my birthday resolution is to get a guy... Not that I'm guy crazy, but I think it is time to get a guy... Considering the fact that I'm already 21, and I haven't been in love for a long time... (My definition of love is a 2-way feeling... Not 1-way...) But I'm still only at the point of finding this guy interesting... Will update if there is something coming out of this interest... ;o)

3 Comments:

  • this guy sounds real interesting from the way u discribe him to be.. hope u get his attention as well and develop from there... your supervisor definately treats you better than my boss does.. hope u get ur permanent placement soon!

    work hard n rest enough too.. now I'm warming up to find a new job...

    LH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Mon Aug 15, 12:13:00 AM GMT+8  

  • Hmmmmm.........Good news! Must keep me updated on latest happenings! Congrats! Me looking at a guy as well. Hope we get lucky in the nexy V-Day!

    By Blogger The Lady, At Mon Aug 15, 10:35:00 AM GMT+8  

  • Hey, GOOD LUCK with it, gal! Strangely enough, recently i also find myself in dat kind of "wanting-to-find-love" mood. Maybe we are both a bit wierd, huh?! ;p

    By Blogger Dream dancer Estella, At Tue Aug 16, 10:47:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home