~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Present... Celebration...

This is just a short update... I want to thank Lip Hong for The Da Vinci Code... Thanks... I'm not sure if anyone else is sharing it with him.. Will ask him about it tomorrow... ;o)

Gals and Guys... The joint celebration of Pei Lee and my birthdays will be tomorrow... We will meet at 7pm at City Hall MRT station control... We will be eating at either Curry Favor, a japanese restaurant which serves japanese curry, or at Swensen's... We will decide when we get there... The dinner will start latest at 8pm I think... Please bring enough money... I am not treating the meal because I am too broke to pay for 7 people... Hahaha... I dunno if Pei Lee will or not... Heehee... I might be treating dessert, depending on the price of the dessert... Hahaha... So dun get your hopes too high first... After the dinner, I am thinking of playing pool... But I must see what you all think and also what time we finish dinner... See ya... ;oP

3 Comments:

  • Hope you find the Book a good read! The paperback version is still quite affortable so its ok, 1 person can handle :P
    the full color pics illustrated B5 sized Book on the other hand looks very attractive but price tag not tat nice... I had a good dinner time with everyone on fri, hope to meet up more often with the group in the future!

    LH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Jun 28, 01:02:00 AM GMT+8  

  • hey yun yun! tell me what you think of "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown after you finished it! priss (my christian fren) is reading it as well, and it'll be nice to hear opinions from a christian perspective. personally, i find it an extraordinary effort, offering mind-blowing views on the christian church as a whole. one more thing-- do you know that the film is going to be filmed in king's college library?!?! i can't wait...~~"

    By Blogger Dream dancer Estella, At Fri Jul 01, 12:51:00 AM GMT+8  

  • changed my blog address le, pls update

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sat Jul 02, 11:10:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home