~~lotsa_cloudz~~

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Work... Colleagues... Interest...

Work is so stressful nowadays... Haiz... Under lots of stress... How I wish I can be back to the days in school where there is less stress and more control of my time... And also no one to boss me around... Haha... But I guess no one can turn back time... And the bad news is Daniel won't be around from next Wed to Thurs... ARGH!~! That means I would be in hell for that 3 days!~! NOOooo!~! Now I really dread going to work... :o(

Peixuan and Vanessa is leaving at the end of this month... So sad... I'll have 2 companion less in the company... Will definitely miss them... I really had lots of fun with them... Joking with Vanessa and 'suaning' Peixuan... ;oP

I find I'm becoming more and more interested in the guy at work... He's one really unique person... I enjoys his company and chatting with him... I especially enjoys listening to him coz he really has a lot of unique things and ideas to share... Really hope that I can get to enjoy more of his company in the future... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home